Pages

Friday, December 31, 2010

Time to say goodbye

Genelia D’Souza, Hindustan Times
New Delhi, December 29, 2010
First Published: 19:04 IST(29/12/2010)
Last Updated: 00:24 IST(30/12/2010)


I’ve never been the one to go for long goodbyes and if you guys remember a column from some time back, I’m not too fond of goodbyes either. So today is going to be an extremely difficult day. Today is my last day on Celeb and the City. And as much as I hate saying Goodbye, I have to do 
It's been almost a year since I started writing for you guys and this connection that I’ve forged is one that is special and unforgettable. Not a lot of us get this unique opportunity to get to connect with people on such a massive platform.
GeneliaReaching every city in the country every week is a huge feat. To be able to speak my mind, share with you guys my likes and dislikes and just generally draw all of you into my private life is an amazing high!
It's been a special journey from start to finish. It has been as special as a real live human relationship.
The initial excitement and euphoria in the first columns gave way to a healthy comfort and freedom of speech that has now culminated into sadness at having to bid adieu. But I won’t term this a break-up! We are sure to meet again.
Our bond is too strong to break now. Though I’m going to miss writing to you guys every week, I still hope to be able to share my thoughts as freely as I’ve been able to do here, through this column.
I want to thank the HT team for making this happen. And I want to thank each and every one of you for making every week special with your feedback and thoughts. It has been an amazing experience and I hope to be able to do this again.
May this new year bring you all that you hope for and all that you seek to achieve! See you soon! Peace and love!

No comments:

Post a Comment